Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Convert PDF files to Word with PDF to Word

Filed under: , , , , ,

PDF to WordWe've covered PDF conversion tools in the past, but given the inconsistent performance of such tools, it's always worth pointing out potentially better ones. PDF to Word by Nitro is just such a tool, and given its claim as "The Most Accurate PDF-to-Word Converter", I had to give it a shot.

And you know what? It does remarkably well. Based on the test documents I tried, I really didn't run into any serious issues, other than the elephant in the room: uploading your documents to a third-party for conversion. I can't imagine using a service like this for real-world heavy lifting with business-related documents. I can't hand over my sensitive documents to a third-party.

However, for business users with the same issue, there's good news. Nitro's PDF-to-Word conversion technology is what powers their Nitro PDF Professional desktop application, and it has recently been marked down from $99 US to $69 US, with a free 14 day trial available.

Convert PDF files to Word with PDF to Word originally appeared on Download Squad on Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

1 comment:

  1. Seems that pdftoword.com will never give me back the Word document. I prefer desktop converter, which is much more reliable. AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter is good.

    ReplyDelete