Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

curvyCorners: enhance your DIV tag's figure

Filed under: , , , , ,

curvyCorners
I get sick of my web page div tags being all square by default. Sure, I can change them, but that doesn't mean I want to. You got me, I'm lazy, but who isn't to some degree? It is just something that I feel I shouldn't have to do. Using graphics to spice up a div is good enough for most projects, but it still isn't giving me truly rounded curvy divs either and can be time consuming. Well, for those of you who are somewhat lazy like me (come on, you know you are), curvyCorners is for you. This is a javascript setup written to easily round the corners on your divs, and includes such features as:
  • Free (my favorite feature ever)
  • Easy to use JavaScript object
  • Requires no images or image editing
  • Full Anti-Aliasing support
  • Anti-Aliasing over graphical backgrounds
  • Background-image support (round corners of images)
  • Fluid height/width support
  • Solid border support, any colour/width with Anti-Aliasing
  • User defined per corner radius
  • The latest version (1.2.9) is compatible with scriptaculous.js and prototype.js
    (excerpted from the curvyCorners website)
More examples after the jump...

Continue reading curvyCorners: enhance your DIV tag's figure

curvyCorners: enhance your DIV tag's figure originally appeared on Download Squad on Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:48:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment