Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Fifty gorgeous and free icon sets

Filed under: , , , ,

50 Most Beautiful Icon Sets Created in 2008Icons are to me like clothes are to my wife - meant to be changed. I love sprucing up my desktop with customized icons and a funky background, only to change it all up a week later.

If you're like me, then you're going to enjoy this list of 50 of the most beautiful icon sets created in 2008 at NOUPE. The icon sets listed are intended for everything from customizing your Mac or Windows desktop, to iPhone replacement icons, to web development. There's a little something for everyone, so have a peek if you're at all curious.

Do you have a favorite resource for free icons? Link it up in the comments.

Fifty gorgeous and free icon sets originally appeared on Download Squad on Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment