Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Multitask - Time Waster

Filed under: , , , ,

MultitaskProductivity blogs have told us forever that to truly get things done, you need to focus on one thing at a time. Yet, we all know that in life sometimes we don't have that luxury. So, just how good are you at multitasking? I thought I was reasonably good at it. That is, until I tried a time waster called Multitask.

Multitask consists of a few mini-games, none of which by themselves are particularly compelling. But put them all together and try to do them at the same time, and things get complicated fast. So far I've only been able to reach a score of 60, so I've only seen three mini-games; I'm not sure if there are more. Honestly, I can't imagine it getting harder.

The three mini-games consist of balancing a ball on a line by using the left and right cursor arrows, avoiding arrows by using the up and down cursor arrows, and collecting boxes before they disappear by using the A, S, D, and W keys to move around.

Post your top score in the comments. We're on the honor system here, so no teaming up with someone to cheat!

Multitask - Time Waster originally appeared on Download Squad on Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment