Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Seb's 10 greatest, geekiest and most awesome things of 2009

Filed under: , ,

From Nasaimages
As you can probably tell, I'm not as savvy when it comes to software -- sure, I know my way around a computer, but it's nothing like the prowess that Lee and Jay display here on Download Squad. You see... I'm a geek. Not a Mac nerd like Jay, or a security-Linux-OMG-netbook dweeb like Lee -- I'm a geek. I get excited about the things people do with computers. A virus-free computer is cool but calculating and navigating a path to the moon is frickin' awesome.

What I've tried to compile here are the 10 greatest applications of software and computers in the year of 2009. Even the most die-hard, odorous and bearded nerd should find something to squeal about in this list.

In no particular order (I'm not that brave)...

Continue reading Seb's 10 greatest, geekiest and most awesome things of 2009

Seb's 10 greatest, geekiest and most awesome things of 2009 originally appeared on Download Squad on Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment