Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

ZeFrank's Frog Time Waster

Filed under: , , , ,

FrogI can't bring myself not to post this silly little time waster. On one hand, I'm surprised we haven't previously covered it, but on the other hand, it's so simple and inane that I guess it's not really that much of a surprise.

Simplicity and inanity aside, ZeFrank's Frog is far more entertaining than it has any right to be. It's a simple site with a Flash-animated frog, and if you accept the dialog that asks to use your microphone, the frog will open and close its mouth when you talk, based on the amplitude it detects on the microphone. That's it.

Simple, right?

So how come I can't bring myself to close the page?

ZeFrank's Frog Time Waster originally appeared on Download Squad on Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:01:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment