Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Manpacks offers automatic delivery of clean undies to helpless men

Filed under:

OK, bear with me on this one. No, underwear isn't something you can download. Well, maybe from vending machines in Japan, but you know what I mean... But as a man who knows how to do little things like, say, wash my own clothes and go shopping, I'm a little offended by the idea behind Manpacks.

Sign up, fork over your credit card info, and you'll never have to worry about remembering to buy replacements for your ratty, formerly-white skivvies ever again. Packs start with the minimalist socks-only plan -- three pairs every three months for $7 - and go up to the Macho Pack, which includes 3 each of underpants, undershirts, and socks.

I've used the web to subscribe to things before -- streaming audio services, Suici-- er, alternative community sites... But I'm just not sure I'm so helpless that I need to have a a server somewhere plotting to send me Hanes jockey shorts once a quarter. I don't know about the rest of you, but my grocery store has Hanes underwear -- and I'm there once a week anyway. The odd juxtaposition of food and briefs is enough to remind me I might need a new pair.

Note to "Pauline M.": if this is the kind of thing that "kinda sorta" makes you wish you were a man, you probably ought to phone a psychiatrist immediately.
Share

Manpacks offers automatic delivery of clean undies to helpless men originally appeared on Download Squad on Sat, 16 Jan 2010 11:02:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment