Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Share your screen easily, and for free, with Adobe Creative Suite 4

Filed under: , , ,

I noticed this function a while ago when I upgraded to Photoshop CS4 -- I never dared use it, but I did notice it!

Now there's a handy little video from Adobe that shows you exactly how to enable the free screen sharing available to you in their latest suite of tools.

You're probably thinking: Neat! But what can I actually do with it? The first thing that comes to my mind is for businesses that are using an external graphic designer -- want to see their current progress on some work? Want to make sure they're sticking to the draft? Use the screen sharing!

You could also use it for collaboration -- there is chat and video conferencing functionality included. You could suggest changes and watch them occur in real time. I can just see it now... 'No, no, move it a bit to the left. That's it! Up a bit! How about if you make it luminous pink? And the font slightly more interesting... how about Comic Sans?'

Share your screen easily, and for free, with Adobe Creative Suite 4 originally appeared on Download Squad on Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment