Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Firefox Friday Five

Filed under: , , ,

I'm back! I had to fend off Jay with my rusty saber -- and when that didn't work, I threatened to drop his iPhone on the ground (a very effective tactic if there's a Mac zealot that you're trying to coerce, incidentally). Anyway, British rules of engagement stipulate that I thank Jay for his help, offer him a cup of tea, and move swiftly along.

So: Firefox! It's been another quiet week with no significant releases. Any moment now there'll be a flurry of activity... but until then, you'll have to make do with some tips and tricks and tidbits!

1. Custom save-to locations

If you've ever found yourself navigating your vast array of hard disks and folders to download a file to the correct place, I'm about to blow your mind. I don't know about you, but I don't want ONE directory for every download: I want drivers in one place, installers in another -- and when it comes to images of a lewd nature, I'm very particular about sorting things alphabetically (by cup size). That's why I use Save File To. It simply lets you download files to specific locations through the right-click context menu -- yay!

Continue reading Firefox Friday Five

Firefox Friday Five originally appeared on Download Squad on Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment